Ami Robertson


wedding photographer in london

Wedding photography inspired by people who love each other.

Hello, thank you so much for visiting my website. My name is Ami and I am a wedding photographer. I have been in this wonderful industry now for over 9yrs and I have loved every second and every couple I have had the joy to work with. Wedding photography for me simply put is the most important investment of any wedding and I work with couples who share that belief. This is one of the handful of times in your life that you will have all those you love the most together in one place and it's my job to collect and curate all of the amazing memories you will make on your wedding day. 

I shoot 90% of your wedding day candidly and for the other 10% of the day I use the skills I have developed over the years to get your group photos done without a fuss and also to make sure that you come away with some amazing couple photos that authentically show your relationship and love for one another. My main goal though, is for you both to have the most wonderful day without the photography taking over while still having those amazing memories to look back on. 


Click on any of the buttons below to get to know me and what I can do for you...

Untitled design (1).jpg

Some recent work for you to browse, just click on the image to open the story...

Alice & Tom

Smedmore House, Dorset


St Helen's Bishopsgate, London

Polly & James

Goodnestone Park, Kent

Georgina & Marcus

Hedsor House, Buckinghamshire

Holly & James

A boho tipi wedding, lincolnshire

Abby & Matt

Notley Abbey, Buckinghamshire


we couldn’t of asked for anything more & we can’t stop praising Ami and her work, even my family can’t stop praising her. We can’t wait to see our photo album because we know it will just be phenomenal.

Thank you once again Ami
— Sherikka & Mac
Ami fitted so well into our day, she was essentially a friend that just happened to be taking awesome photographs of us.
She organised us when needed, she casually melted into the background when getting those candid shots and she even helped me with my dress when I got a bug stuck in it 5 layers down
— Holly & James
She made taking couple shots easy even though we are not naturally great in front of a camera - you will not regret choosing her to photograph your wedding! Thanks again, Ami
— Sarah & paul
Untitled design (1).jpg




I have lots of ways for you to make contact with me. The easiest way is to fill in the form below and tell me all about you and your wedding day. 

You can also call me on 07496 745340 you can also email

If you want to get to know me more you can follow me on Facebook at Ami Robertson Wedding Photographer and you can also follow me on Instagram @amirobertsonphotographer

I really can't wait to hear from you and I always respond with 24hrs so check your junk if you haven't had a response within that time.

Just a little note about your data: Once you get in touch with me I will respond within 24hrs and then follow up a week after. If I don't hear from you after that your details will be removed from my system and I won't contact you again. I also never give anyone's data to third parties. If you book with me then your data will be stored in my system with 17hats for future reference along with your paperwork from our time working together which you will always have access to. Again your details will never be shared with any third parties. If you wish to read our privacy policy you can find it HERE